We are the Bartow County, Georgia chapter of the Democratic party, and our organization is built on the ideology that all people, no matter what race or social class, are equal.
We support the values that should be held by all concerned and involved Americans:
- Raise Incomes and Restore Economic Security for the Middle Class
- Create Good-Paying Jobs
- Fight for Economic Fairness and Against Inequality
- Bring Americans Together and Remove Barriers to Opportunities
- Protect Voting Rights, Fix Our Campaign Finance System, and Restore Our Democracy
- Combat Climate Change, Build a Clean Energy Economy, and Secure Environmental Justice
- Provide Quality and Affordable Education
- Ensure the Health and Safety of All Americans
- Support Our Troops and Meet Our Veterans’ Needs
- Confront Global Threats
- Maintain Our Values
- Work Hard to Maintain Our Position as a World Leader
Please consider supporting our efforts by Contacting Us to become a member, and/or Getting Involved to help with organization and electing responsible public officials. We invite you to attend our meetings. They’re held on the fourth Monday of each month at the Cartersville Civic Center.